Berkley® Jumbo Fishing Cart
- Innovative collapsible design for easy transport and storage
- Efficiently transport up to 200 lbs of your favorite fishing gear
- 8 removable rod holders
- Durable fabric liner secures all your fishing gear
- Compact cutting board with bait cup and knife storage
- Adjustable handle
- Corrosion resistant aluminum frame with electrostatic finish
- Heavy duty wheels
- Durable hook and loop straps secure chairs or surf spike during transport
- Storage for a tackle bag, 72 quart cooler, bait bucket, chairs, surf spikes, and more
- Dimensions: Fully collapsed with tires still attached: 54" x 25.5" x 13"
- Dimensions: Inside Frame: 44.5" x 17.75" x 9.5"
Efficiently manage and transport all your fishing gear with the Berkley® Fishing Cart. This innovative design folds in to a small compact size for easy storage and transport to your favorite fishing spot. Ideal for fishing on the beach, off a pier, around a lake, pond or river.
Berkley® Jumbo Fishing Cart is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pete90210 from Good Cart This cart has a lot of good features. First, it is aluminum making it very light and rustproof. The aluminum finish appears to be thick and tough. It holds a bunch of gear. It is easy to move because of the leverage point provided by the wheel position. The flip side of this is a bit of tippiness but after working with it, that is not a problem and I think the ease of moving it fully loaded is more critical. It folds into a small package. It is a little tricky to unfold but with practice it is now easy. The liner is tough. The wheels are fine for deep sand although overkill for a pier. I may buy some smaller solid wheels (saw some for $7.00 each at HF). For me, better than the competition overall - all carts have tradeoffs.
Date published: 2014-09-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by jsc1 from con I fish off the beach and rock pile - the tires need to be wider - and it tips over very easy - little difficult to collapse
Date published: 2014-05-17
You Might Also Like