Berkley Cast For Cash
How do I qualify to become Berkley Cast for Cash member?
- Any angler can purchase a Cast for Cash membership and be a part of Berkley’s bait contingency program. Become a member here.
- To be eligible to win Cast for Cash prize money, anglers must become registered members of the contingency program and follow all Cast for Cash Program Rules to remain eligible. Review the Cast for Cash Program Rules here. Cast for Cash memberships are based on a calendar year. Anglers who wish to remain a part of the program from one year to the next much purchase the following year’s Cast for Cash membership.
How do I Register?
- Login to your Berkley-fishing.com account or register for an account.
- Register for your membership and select four (4) Berkley baits.
- Purchase membership.
- Receive confirmation email.
- Print off membership card (found in confirmation email and on Berkley-fishing.com account profile) and bring to tournament.
Can I purchase my friends and family members a Berkley Cast for Cash membership?
- Yes. There is a limit of one Cast for Cash membership per angler. However, anglers can purchase as many as they would like for family members and friends.
Do I have to create an account on Berkley-fishing.com to become a Cast for Cash Member?
- Yes. Berkley requires anglers to create an online account before purchasing a membership. This helps to ensure that members are always able to access their membership ID(s).
How do I receive/retrieve my membership ID?
- Printable Membership ID is sent to registered email address after membership is purchased
- Membership IDs will also be accessible at any time on the Berkley-fishing.com account profile of the customer who purchased the membership ID. These IDs are also downloadable and printable.
- If a friend or family member purchased your Membership for you, your membership ID will initially be sent to the email used during registration. The ID will thereafter be available on the Berkley-fishing.com account of the angler who purchased the Membership.
Who qualifies to receive Cast for Cash contingency prize money?
- At sanctioned tournaments, eligible Cast for Cash members (see Cast for Cash Program Rules) who finish in the top two (2) out of all Cast for Cash members at that tournament will be awarded a prize.
Is there a boat minimum to win a Cast for Cash payout?
- Yes. There must be 20 boats minimum in a tournament for it to be considered sanctioned.
If I am one of the top two Berkley Cast for Cast finishers how do I collect my prize money?
- Cast for Cash winners will collect their winnings directly from the management team from that particular tournament. Tournament directors may award prize money at their own discretion and will do so on tournament day or as late as thirty (30) days after the tournament via mail.
How long does my membership last?
- Memberships are activated on January 1st or at time of purchase (if after January 1) and will last through November 30th of the calendar year that the membership was purchased.
- For example, if you are purchasing a 2020 Cast for Cash membership, that membership will be active starting on January 1st, 2020 or anytime purchased after that date, and will be set to expire on November 30, 2020 regardless of purchase date.
Do I need to purchase a membership each year?
- Yes. Anglers will need to purchase a new membership each year.
Does my partner need to be a Cast for Cash member if fishing a team tournament?
- Yes. Both anglers must be Cast for Cash members to be eligible to win the prize money.
Is there a limit to how many anglers can register for Cast for Cash?
- Yes. Berkley has a limited amount of memberships for each season, so be sure to purchase your membership early.
What are the Cast for Cast payouts?
- Payouts range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the tournament and place that an angler finishes in. Find out more on our Tournaments and Total Possible Winnings page.