Berkley Cast For Cash
Cast for Cash Program Rules
For an angler to be eligible to win Cast for Cash contingency prize money, he or she must follow the Cast for Cash Program Rules listed below. Please read through the following carefully.
- Anglers must use Berkley hard or soft bait in sanctioned tournaments to be eligible to win Cast for Cash contingency prize money.
- Anglers must purchase a membership and register for Cast for Cash before tournament registration to be considered eligible at that tournament. The member will then be eligible through the remainder of the Cast for Cash tournament season.
- Anglers must have their Cast for Cash membership cards and a valid government issued ID available to present to officials at all sanctioned tournaments.
- If fishing in a team tournament, both anglers must be individually registered Cast for Cash members to qualify for pay outs. There will only be one payout awarded per team.
- An angler must indicate that he or she is a Cast for Cash member when registering for sanctioned tournaments (if applicable) and must comply with all tournament guidelines to be eligible to win Cast for Cash prizes.
- Each angler must display a Cast for Cash membership decal (provided in the Berkley Pro Pack) on a visible area of his or her boat.
- Membership is annual, lasting from January 1st of the membership year or the date purchased thereafter, and will expire on November 30th of that same year.
- Tournaments must have a minimum of 20 boats to be a Cast for Cash sanctioned event.
- Anglers must comply with all sanctioned tournaments’ guidelines to be considered eligible.
- Anglers must be willing to submit to a polygraph test at any sanctioned tournament. It is at the discretion of the tournament director to decide if a polygraph test should be administered.
- Cast for Cash winners are responsible to pay all taxes on Cast for Cash contingency winnings.
- All decisions on eligibility and payment will be made by tournament directors at Cast for Cash sanctioned tournaments. In the event of a dispute, Berkley reserves its right to make final determinations on eligibility and payment, and any such decision will be made final.
- Tournament directors will award payouts in a timely manner and as they see fit. Payouts should be sent to Cast for Cash prize winners within no more than thirty (30) days after the sanctioned tournament.
- Each membership is species specific, members are only valid to win payouts at sanctioned tournaments when he/she has a valid Cast for Cash membership.
- I consent to and authorize Pure Fishing, Inc., and its affiliate companies, to capture and use my appearance, image, voice, photograph, video, quotation, or any other likeness, for any purpose, including but not limited to, educational, promotional, or marketing/advertising purposes and in any media format.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL PURE FISHING BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE DAMAGE OR LOST PROFITS REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM OR NOTICE GIVEN. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTY, CONTRACT, INDEMNITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT LIABILITY. PURE FISHING’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF CAST FOR CASH PRIZE MONEY AVAILABLE DURING THE EVENT AND IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.