Not a Mono. Not a Braid. The Next Generation of Fishing line. NanoFil is made out of gel-spun polyethylene, much like a superline. This ultimate spinning reel fishing line consists of hundreds of Dyneema® nanofilaments that are molecularly linked and shaped into a unified filament fishing line. Dyneema, The World’s Strongest Fiber™, gives this line superline type strength and our uni-filament process makes it feel and handle like a smooth monofilament
Click Here to Purchase
Benefits of NanoFil
- Our longest casting line! Anglers will experience exceptional casting distance and accuracy allowing them to cover more water and Catch More Fish!
- Zero stretch means superb sensitivity. Now you can feel everything from the lightest pickups to the jarring strikes.
- With an incredibly high strength/diameter ratio, this is the thinnest Berkley line yet meaning you can go lighter than ever before.
- Zero memory virtually eliminates line tangles, which means you spend less time untangling lines and more time fishing.
NanoFil is remarkably strong at the thinnest diameters!
|Average Diameters in Inches Per Pound Test Rating
||Leading Extra Strength Mono
Tips to Get the Best Performance Out of NanoFil
- Attaching line to tackle: NanoFilTM Knot
- Attaching Leaders: Double Albright Knot
- Salt Water Application: Use a Double Albright or Spider Hitch to a Uni knot
NanoFil Is Available in the Following
Colors: Clear Mist
Pound Tests: *1, *2, *3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12
Spools: 150yd, 300yd, 1500yd
*Available on 150yd filler spools only